I think this could be a very useful product, but one thing concerned me a bit; (from the FAQ page) "Under normal use, i.e. paired with a BlackBerry, receiving and displaying 20-30 updates per day, the battery should last approximately 4 days.". I would wager that most Blackberry users get more than "20-30 updates per day", much more. Especially considering that the type of person who would want to get this watch is because they are tired of taking their phone out each time they get an update and want to know if it is important enough to have to deal with. Those people could easily be getting more than 100 updates per day. I will be curious to see how long the battery life is under real world conditions.
"inPulse smartwatch for BlackBerry Tech Specs & Key Features
- 1.3" full colour organic light-emitting-diode (OLED) display
- Bluetooth® v2.0+EDR
- 150 mAh lithium-ion polymer battery
- Glass lens and full metal body
- 22mm interchangeable wrist band
- Vibrating motor
- Micro-USB port (for charging)
- Over-the-air firmware updates
- Dimensions: 51mm height x 38mm width x 12mm depth
Jumping over to the inPulse FAQ page reveals other key stats. Battery life is slated at ~ 4 days depending on use and can be recharged in about 30 minutes via standard microUSB cable.