Palin has a little fun guessing what Biden was referring to when he said that Obama would be tested by the world if he got elected president (Berman Post: Biden - Obama Will be Tested by The World if Elected).
Brief summery of the five:
1) Obama wants to sit down with the worlds worst dictators with no preconditions.
2) Obama has advocated sending forces into Pakistan without their approval; invading the sovereign territory of a troubled partner in the war against terrorism.
3) Obama opposed the surge strategy, had voted to cut off funding for our troops, wants to pull out leaving the 25 million Iraqis at the mercy of Iranian back extremest groups; this could mean by his own admission we could have to go back to Iraq.
4) Obama reacted with indecision to Russia's invasion of Georgia; this would encourage Russia to invade Ukraine next.
5) Most worrisome, Biden's next speaking engagement.
Palin ends using Biden's own words from before he was picked to be Obama's running mate to attack Obama and support McCain.
Video embedded below.