Sunday, January 24, 2010

Private Long's Murderer Admits Ties to Al Qaeda, Calls Shooting a "Jihadi Attack"

Abdul Hakim Mujahid Muhammad, the man that gunned down Private Long, has admitted ties to Al Qaeda and says the shooting was meant as a terrorist attack. This will not come as a surprise to many, but there were some hold outs.,2933,583613,00.html

"The man accused of killing one soldier and wounding another outside an Arkansas military recruiting center has asked a judge to change his plea to guilty, claiming ties to Al Qaeda.
Muhammad has called the shootings justified retaliation for U.S. military action in the Middle East. He told The Associated Press in a telephone interview last year that he doesn't believe he's guilty.

The New York Times, which first reported the letter on its Web site Thursday, said Muhammad described himself in the letter as a soldier in Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula and called the shooting "a Jihadi Attack."

Past related posts:
Berman Post: Soldier Gunned Down at At Military Recruiting Center in Arkansas
Berman Post: Obama Silent on Long's Murder
Berman Post: John Gibson - 'If O'Reilly is Responsible For Tiller's Murder Olbermann is Responsible For Long's Murder'
Berman Post: Daris Long Interviewed on His Son's Death
Berman Post: Obama Issues a Statement on Long's Death
Berman Post: Media's Double Standard on Long And Tiller Murders
Berman Post: Muslim Woman Crashes Remembrance Ceremony For Long
Berman Post: Private Long's Murderer Confesses, Claims he Was Justified

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Like what you read; Subscribe/Fan/Follow